The title of this post actually speaks for itself. The photos to come will also speak for themselves. I made this for my gorgeous friend, Holly’s birthday recently, as the occasion called for something super yummy and super decadent…and this certainly delivered. I thank Bill Granger, once again, for his spectacular recipe.
– The recipe –
– Ingredients –
– The Process –
– Bill’s final version –
– The first part is to melt the dark chocolate, raspberry jam and cream –
– This is then poured into the greased caked tin to form the base..and then the gooey top when turned out –
– The cake mix is then layered on top of this –
– …baked –
– Then cooled (a little) and turned out to create a gooey chocolate cake –
– Decorate with raspberries (I used defrosted frozen, and they were fine) –
– We served it with whipped cream, which turned out to be a little OTT, but still YUM! –
Do you have a yummy, gooey cake recipe? Do you prefer a dry chocolate cake, or a gooey one?