Last week I had a heap of fun doing Fox in Flats’ 7-Day Hair Dare. This is basically where you mix things up and wear your hair in a different style each day, for seven consecutive days. Here is how it went…. (Apologies for my very ordinary photos – I used my Iphone, on the go!).
– Day 1: High Hair Donut Bun. Loved it and will do again –
– Day 2: Low Side Half Pony Tail. This was ok, but admittedly was in a hurry and could have been better –
– Day 3: Messy/Wavy (used texture spray) and pinned-up fringe. Again, ok…but in desperate need of a hair cut and colour –
– Day 4: Straightened and left out. Love this…my favourite –
– Day 5: Ponytail with a little volume up top. Like this a lot…easy –
– Day 6: Side-platted fringe with pinned low bun. Liked this a lot, but used a lot of pins! –
– Day 7: Blow dried and wavy with a side-pinned fringe. Liked this, but did tie it back half way through the day as it was HOT! –
Would you be keen to try this hair dare?