These moments feel like a distant memory now, but the memory is still in full colour, and thanks to my beautiful Nikon D3100, I can keep them that way forever. I just want to share a few of my favourites.
– A pier in Narooma, NSW –
– Husband and Evie on a pier in Narooma, NSW –
– I LOVE this shot…Narooma, NSW –
– Evie at Sunset in Narooma, NSW –
– Ferry to Manly, Sydney, NSW –
– Evie’s first ride on a merry-go-round (maybe Husband’s too) Sydney, NSW –
– Our hotel view (to the right) Sydney, NSW –
– Our hotel view (to the left) Sydney, NSW –
– Breakfast by the Vines in the Hunter Valley, NSW –
– One of the wineries we visited in the Hunter Valley, NSW –
– LOVE this pic. Taken by Husband in the Hunter Valley, NSW –
– The Kiama Lighthouse in Kiama, NSW –
Such a great trip.
Do you have colour memories of a holiday?