Once again, I’d love to feel comfortable in thigh-high boots, but as I’ve discussed before, my legs feel a bit chunky. I think I might try to put this aside this coming winter and brave the thigh-high boot with the tunic and tights-look. I like some of the animal-print fashions that are popular this year, especially this tunic. I think I like the simplicity of it. I also have a love for asymmetric zips on jackets and jumpers – so cute and a little different without being too far out there – thanks to my conservative side. The pop of yellow in the nail polish and bag, reminds us that the sunshine will be back after the winter months have hit.
1. French Connection Sling Thing Jacket in blue wash/black (129.95 down to 149.95)
2. Portmans Animal Back Zip Tunic in black/gold (79.95)
3. Rimmel Lasting Finish Nail Polish in Sunshine
4. French Connection On Edge Scarf in black (19.95 down from 69.95)
5. Sussan Jenna Bag in Mustard (59.95)
6. Forever New 1200 Opaque tights in Black (14.99)
7. Diana Ferrari Willis boots in Black (229.95)
How are you preparing for the winter?