There have been a lot of harsh, bold colours around for a while, that my eye is now drawn to the softer, more pastel colours on the shelves. I adore Forever New fashions, and this outfit centres around the beautiful blouse in this spread – if you click on the link, and go to their site, you can also see the back of this blouse, which is different, and lovely.
1. Cue Contrast jacket in ink ($295)
2. Forever New Simone drape back blouse in print ($59.99)
3. Forever New Catherine metal sunglasses ($29.99)
4. Forcast Rhiannon necklace in beige ($24.95)
5. ASOS Nude quilted lock across body bag ($27.21)
6. ASOS Shine patent pointed court shoes in nude ($37.41)
7. Portmans Sateen cigarette leg pant in black ($79.95)
What do you think about pastels verses bold, block colours? Any exciting purchases you want to share this week?