Ok, so this outfit is totally inspired by Nina Proudman (Asher Keddie – my girl crush). I am obsessed with trying to find the perfect maxi skirt and I think this one is the closest to being my favourite – in fact, I might just purchase it and be done with it. I used to wear floral maxi skirts way back in the 90s and I am just amazed that they are back in fashion – in my head they have always just stayed in fashion.
1. Forcast Nadia Rouched Blazer in coral ($49)
2. Minkpink Yoko Maxi Skirt ($123)
3. Sussan Boatneck Top in White ($29.95)
4. Sportsgirl Elastic Knot Belt in tan ($9.95)
5. Coco Kitten Macy Leather Clutch in Tan ($89.95)
6. Target Giddy Zip-Up Ankle Boots in tan ($35)
What do you think? Do you love a pretty maxi skirt?