I love the mix of colours in this Fashion Friday spread – they’re very Autumn. I would love to be able to wear ‘skinny jeans’ but I’m pretty certain, no matter how long I do the 12WBT, no matter how many KMs I hit on the treadmill and no matter how many KGs I lose, there’ll never be ANYTHING skinny about me (and that’s ok). I love the colour of these skinny jeans – titled paprika….so appropriate.
Another favourite of this week’s outfit is the button-fabric necklace. I recently purchased two of these (pink and blue) from the Etsy store, Dusty Plum, and I completely love both of them with their cute, funky fabric and the simple-style necklace.
1. Dusty Jo/ Dusty Plum Liberty of London Button Necklace in Orange and Yellow Floral – Etsy (15.00)
2. Portmans Pleat Top in Cream (49.95)
3. Forever New Striped Ponti Jacket in Mushroom and Porcelain (79.99)
4. Forever New C3 Georgia Oversize Sunglasses in Soft Gold/Cobalt (29.95)
5. Wittner Kuku flats in Caramel Fish Leather (129.95)
6. Sussan Harlow buckle sling bag in chocolate (39.95)
7. Portmans Coloured Skinny Jean in Paprika (79.95)
What colours do you associate with Autumn?