I’ve been checking out the latest looks and have seen quite a few sixties-inspired pieces that use blocky-type colours. This geometric print screams confidence and sophistication. I love this outfit for a Melbourne Autumn work-day – wear the jacket in the morning, and as the sun warms up the day, take it off to show off the gorgeous dress.
1. Forever New Alexa Shift Dress in Geometric Print (119.99)
2. Jacqui-e Riley Rouched Sleeve Blazer in Seed (169.95)
3. Portmans Window Lock Envelope Clutch in Peacock (29.95)
4. Portmans Suede Bow Point Heel in Peacock (89.95)
5. Sportsgirl Filagree Heart Necklace in SIlver (14.95)
6. Rimmel 60 Second Nail Polish in Instyle Coral Nails (6.95) at Priceline
What fashion items do you associate with a work day?