I am always finding clothes that I love, but many of them I just feel I couldn’t wear. There are many reasons as to why I wouldn’t wear them and I won’t go in to all of them, but one is definitely my legs. I have never been comfortable with the shape or size of my legs. I have always had trouble finding calf boots that fit and was over the moon when a friend recommended Duo Boots, which is a UK based company, but they ship all over the world. I have two pairs from there now and they haven’t cost me any more than buying here would have. They tailor-make the boots to fit your measurements and they have a HUGE range. I also would never wear shorts this short, but a girl can dream and admire lovely fashion.
1. Country Road Zip Detail Biker Jacket (199.00)
2. French Connection Carly Knits in Jodhpur (79.95)
3. Sportsgirl Deco Stone Collar Necklace in Multi (29.95)
4. Burt’s Bees Lip Shimmer in Shimmering Plum (12.95)
5. Forever New Noosa Roll Up Coloured Short in Blue (49.99)
6. Sussan Loop Detail bag in Mink (69.95)
7. Wittner Sincity Boots in Tan Leather (199.95)
What fashion do you love that you simply wouldn’t wear?