I like to dream about the types of clothes that I would like to wear. Often what I dream of, or what I like, wouldn’t necessarily look any good on me. This outfit, however, is one that I would wear on a regular basis. I was recommended these Ultimate Straight Leg Pants (Jeans), and they are great. They sit higher up on the waste, rather that low on the hips, so they ‘suck in’ that area that is best kept hidden away, rather than ‘muffin-topping’ it out. I have since purchased three pairs and wear them almost every day (when I’m not working).
It’s a fairly casual outfit that suits a cooler summer day, or a warmer spring/autumn day. I am currently in love with corals and watermelons – they are so bright, cheery and summery.
1. Sussan Stripe Ponte Jacket in navy ($109.95)
2. Sportsgirl Sleeveless Pocket Shirt in Watermelon ($69.95)
3. Sussan Coco Sunglasses ($34.95)
4. OPI nail polish in OPI on Collins Ave. ($19.95)
5. Sportsgirl Colour Block Satchel in multi ($59.95)
6. Katies Ultimate Straight Leg Pant in Denim Dark ($49.95)
7. Diana Ferrari Fae sandals ($99.95)
What is your favourite comfortable and casual outfit?