Once again, I have been checking out affordable, wearable fashion that can be purchased in Melbourne (or online). Photoshop has also been getting a good workout.
These colours are a bit conservative (that’s my style) and easy to wear. A cute outfit that could be worn to a fancy restaurant at night, a classy bar during the day, or even to the races in Spring.
1. Forever New Camara Tri Knot Enamel Stud (14.99)
2. Sportsgirl Mimi Lock Sling Bag (29.95)
3. Sportsgirl Pippa Sundress (49.95)
4. Portmans Ponti Pick Stitch Jacket in Vanilla (149.95)
5. Sussan Greta Blush Sunglasses ($34.95)
Are you more conservative in your dress sense? Or do you like to push the boundaries?