I love checking out different outfits and trying to mix and match colours. I also love using Photoshop. So I put the two together and decided to play around with some pieces that are accessible, stylish and comfy. These items are from stores that we have right here in Melbourne, but can also be purchased online. I have also included items than aren’t too expensive and could be enjoyed by many of us who are on the average wage. I think this outfit could be worn out for lunch, to a bar for early evening drinkies and also to a birthday dinner at a restaurant.
- Love everything in this outfit -
1. Sportsgirl Josie Pussy Bow Blouse ($79.95)
2. Portmans Ticking Stripe Blazer ($129.95)
3. Portmans Snake Bar Clasp Hard Case ($19.95)
4. OPI Colour So Hot It Berns ($19.95)
5. Esprit Criss Cross Aviator ($49)
6. Esprit Five Slim Fit Jeans ($48.99)
7. Diana Ferrari Peeper Shoe ($99.95)
What are your fashion faves at the moment?